Sunday, February 21, 2010

Renewal….

Renewal

why do we never learn???? all we have to do is look around, and see that nature is always about change, and transformation…..

the caterpillar transforms into a butterfly, the old leaves are shed, giving rise to new, and all around life is ceaseless in its movement….

running water is always fresh, it is only standing water that becomes stagnant….

life teaches us so much, and we humans fail to understand it.

we persist in clinging on to the old and not allowing the new to emerge….

life is all about renewal, of shedding the old and growing anew, of moving forward, taking with us the wisdom of the past but also the hopes of the future…..

2 comments:

  1. This was really inspiring for me..as you know the situation that I am going through..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and your compliments, Santosh. I hope to one day spare some time to go on a photography outing in India. I travel to Bangalore regularly on business, but I've never had the time to go out to take in the sights. I've seen rather spectacular butterflies in Bangalore, and I plan to take some time off in the near future to document some of them.

    A very inspiring blog you have here, showcasing the beauty of nature.

    ReplyDelete